BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This is the advantage of Brainchips IP system like a lot of good...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    This is the advantage of Brainchips IP system like a lot of good high market cap Tech stocks they will be quiet achievers in the background. Companies like Intel and ARM can have their name and brand at the foreground while using Akidas superior ready for market IP without losing face. Here's the tech ready to go we manufacture integrating the Akida system still making profit while Brainchip get their royalties.

These are big companies coming to the floor will it effect the shareprice in the short term? I think not, probably bounce in the 59cents to 85 cent range with an occasional pump and dump spike.

Medium to Long Term? Recovering global economies (they always bounce back even the great depression couldn't stop progress), a strong industry movement into edge AI, the revenues from licenses and royalties will grow exponentially. We have a good slice of what will be a trillion dollar market. I can not predict the shareprice in 3 years but it will more than it is now, within a very very high probability.

this is my opinion based on my own research and predictions by no means telling anyone how to think or what to do with their own money. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.