BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BrainChip listed Next to Toyota, page-20

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I agree, we are perfectly placed for this standardisation that I am sure will begin to be legislated once a majority of vehicles move to a higher level of driving automation. I guess the point I was more trying to make was the shift from traditional to high level automated vehicle control will be gradual. We can see it beginning already in the form of active cruise control, vehicle monitoring, ADAS and driver fatigue detection systems. I believe that AKIDA will be a pivotal in accelerating this transition from what we know today towards smarter, safer vehicles.

I think it reasonable to expect we will see more and more driver assistance technologies being introduced. AKIDA will be crucial in delivering this. By "making sensors smart" we will be able to redefine what can be done with existing sensors already available in the market place. Be it within existing camera(s), radar, ultrasonic, speed, pressure, heat or other sensor types. By making these sensors smart we allow inputs to be taken from traditional existing infrastructure such as traffic lights, lines on a road, surrounding vehicles or pedestrians even traffic and road signs in a way that was previously not possible. What shape this takes is limited only by the minds of the engineers and vehicle manufacturers. Akida is the critical difference in making all of the above possible.

And then beyond this we have the ability to monitor and report on wear and tear and prompt of preventative maintenance on critical vehicle components. But that's a discussion for another day.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.018M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 525000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 430424 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.8¢ 20.8¢ 2619612
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.