BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

HeyEric, I don't comment much anymore - cos all i get is...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    HeyEric, I don't comment much anymore - cos all i get is ........if ya not happyjust sell and you all know down in the red so far, that is not a smart move ona Hottie like this one.
    Chip up, cos I am working on someone else to blame - this is not your or myfault.
    I am gunna need some smart lawyers and a shitload of cash -unless we have anygood Pro-Bono's that would like to get in touch.
    My target has never bin so clear and the evidence is in every screenshot Itake ...... and have quite a collection.
    They call themselves the corporate police ....... but there is ample evidenceto suggest that their failure regards duty of care owed to investors.
    They have allowed the Manipulation of the market to such a level ...........the Australian Stock Exchange, is no longer fit for purpose.

From my recollection this platform was about investing hard earned money withPublic Listed Australian companies BUT NOW HAS BECOME
    a DE-VESTING Platform - usually targeting retail investors ......... smells ofProduct MISREPRESENTATION as well.
    I have more than one target on my list ........ consumer law my friends, canbring down Goliaths.

So cheer up and if I get this going, you and tousands of others may like tojoin the CLAS aCTION ...... stay tuned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.