BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip + Northrup Grumman, page-88

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Last time i checked, i believe they are not listed on the ASX. Cool to see but even cooler to see they aren't on the ASX. Many other companies around the globe are AI invested, little to none are publicly listed on the ASX. Enter BRAINCHIP. biggrin.png
    ------------------------
    This great thing for us BRN holders. BRN says it is the only listed company in its specific AI field.
    ------------------------
    For obvious reasons.... less competition in the industry is always a huge bonus. If BRN can sort another deal soon, or come out with even more positive announcements regarding future plans, it may possibly never reach the teens again. However, if it for some reason fall's through and it lays dormant for a while, it may drop but my prediction is it won't drop a lot.
    -----------------------
    HC views is not an indication of if a share is going to do well, but when post views are in the millions (LIKE BRN IS), you can smell the cooking. You can sense that the general public's sentiment is positive/bullish about this stock. It is no longer flying under the radar.
    ----------------------
    I have been here for a while, everything they (the BRN b.o.d., workers etc) have worked for & planned out over the years is finally coming into fruition and the public are WELL AWARE of this
    ----------------------
    Lets hope the card's are played right. Peace out.
    ---------------------
    PS: DYOR, never rely soly on comments here on these forums, most are merely opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.