BRN 0.00% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Partners with Telesikring, page-19

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Sorry for the late response.

I'm not in the IT field so I would have difficulty imparting the knowledge you seek. Suffice to say the market obviously has no idea as well, otherwise we wouldn't be sitting at 17.5c.

I was always led to believe the market was always right which would support my contention that they have very little to offer at the 'moment'.

The extremely low revenue is also not lost on the markets view of BRN.

However, this could all change at a moments notice as we all hope.

CNN's or no CNN's, they are so far behind their original target milestones it makes me a little weary of their integrity. To clarify that, they really had absolutely nothing 2 years ago when they were touting a milestone 4 moment of significant revenue which never happened and still eludes us to this day.

Dont you think that given the level of exposure (trade shows/expo's), marketing etc etc that if they had something really unique that there would be people in the know establishing a position and hence a steady rise in the SP. I'm not suggesting insider trading, I'm suggesting if there were even a small number of people that were excited as some here we would see more than a rise from 14c to 17.5c.

It is obvious the market will not engage until the proof is in the pudding. There have been way too many false starts and lame announcements without substance.

You will note my hold/held sentiment. I'm sorry I'm the glass half empty type because I can't get excited everytime I read an article about A1 and somehow try and link it to BRN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $154.5K 837.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 892670 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 617470 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.