BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BrainChip Reflects on a Successful 2021

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    As the Press Release from BrainChip (posted by @chapman89 this morning) was deemed significant enough by the company to form a standalone news update I think it also needs to be set out from the main discussion thread.

Given the Quarterly Report is due for release this week, why now? Perhaps some will see this as an effort by the company to ease current price volatility, however I suspect the answer lies somewhere in one or more of the key points below. All my opinion, DYOR.

* BrainChip highlighted as the worlds first commercial producer of both AI chips and IP
    * BrainChip is buoyed by technological advancements made to Akida in 2021 (Interesting! This must be significant, we still don't know what these are but the company feels it important enough to deliver the message again. Looking forward to the next Webinar)
    * The vision for Neuromorphic AI has moved into production reality(Clear enough for those who remain critical I hope?)
    * The technology creates ultra-low power products for customers and classifies/rapidly learns entirely on-chip
    * Volume production of Akida has commenced
    * BrainChip has commenced shipping of Akida development kits to partners, large organisations and OEM's (So, large organisations and OEMs outside our current partners? Nice.)
    * Akida licensed to industry heavyweights Renesas and MegaChips for technology positioning next generation cloud independent AI products
    * MetaTF allowing seamless transition to neuromorphic computing (BrainChip clearly cognisant of removing roadblocks to facilitate integration)
    * Over 4,500potential customers have started using MetaTF in 2021 alone (Mind blowing really, demonstrates the quick traction and market awareness already received after moving out of stealth mode. How many of these are large organisations or OEMs outside our current partners list? Again simply blows your mind considering we are just getting started, tip of the iceberg etc)
    * Rapid success achieved in product development (Already achieved, post tense yeah? Successful enough to warrant new facilities? Suggests the licensing agreements have gone pretty well don't you think?)
    * New facilities will support expected growth from both customer and support infrastructure
    * The launch of the US ADR (BRCHF) allows BrainChip to continue its path of pursuing high accessibility to the US capital markets (Does anyone contend that a NASDAQ listing won't come next on this continuing path? Is the strong demand for AI stock in the US going to be the driver of this timing?)
    * BrainChip consider that the demand for high-growth AI stocks in the US has not yet occurred and that an increase in shareholder value will follow as a result. (My take on this? Despite the recent move share price we really are only just beginning)

Sean sums it all up nicely:

“One of the things that impressed me the most about BrainChip when looking to join the company was the quality and volume of successes it has achieved, and the dedicated and talented team that are the heart of BrainChip’s success,” said Mr. Hehir. “As the company transfers from strength of vision to strength of production, the possibilities are endless. BrainChip is moving to market readiness, expansion of a product portfolio, improvements to human resources, and improvements in the stock market. I’m excited to see Akida’s impact on the $46B USD ‘Edge AI’ total addressable market (TAM) as BrainChip has unequivocally proved that it is the leader in the neuromorphic AI space. I look forward to seeing the kind of revolutionary moves we make in 2022.”

Cheers,
    Last edited by Evermont: 24/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.