BRN 1.19% 20.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

It seems to me that many investors interested in BRN were also...

1. 1,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    It seems to me that many investors interested in BRN were also not interested in catching a falling knife.

The short speculators were very successful in lowering BRN's price by very tactical selling. And they appeared to have made a profit. It will be interesting to see how many took cover last week. They may even try to repeat their strategy.

At this stage there appears to be a buy signal in the chart and the investors waiting on the sideline are jumping in.

There is even a greater number of investors that still consider BRN a story stock. Some won't be tempted until BRN announces a material contract. Others will wait for revenue. Others will wait for profit. Still others will wait for a history of profit.

I am very happy with my BRN investment, the tech seems well accepted and is certainly in the right area with a huge prospective market. I don't know of any real competitor to BRN and the market cap is still less than USD $500M with a relatively tight shareholder base. We live in interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $200.8K 957.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1087979 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 671882 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.