BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Short Discussion, page-636

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    I agree who will buy the SPP?

1. If a deal is announce people will buy!
    2. If the share price is well north 25 to 30 cents they will buy.

There is zero incentive no warrants attached.
    Maybe the BOM feel this price is a huge discount based on companies value and I would agree that is correct. But yes there is a but the rest of the market is not feeling it. So to throw money at it true better for the company is helpful but will this be helpful to me ? One may prefer confirmation of news before putting in more capital. In the end if you buy at 30 on news 19.3 on the wait for news you will make money. You can buy Monday at 20 or 20.5 so yeah it will be interesting to see the final raise.

if this was a bone thrown to investors to get cheep shares then its all great but i dont thinkbthey counted on the extra 3 million cash they want either as they do not know the uptake.

for the record if one was to buy 15 million shares on the open market im sure the SP would have a bit of run into the buying but again we have not been given much from them to support it imo.

anyway yes the floor is set in my opinion to but we do need results.
    I was expecting to see revenue figures behind the edgebox presales even that is NDA wtf is the point. You make 100 sell 500 or 1000 let us know we are entitled to under stand the success of it as a owner no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.