BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

90% off topicHonestly I see no point in using that pen at all...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    90% off topic

Honestly I see no point in using that pen at all considering all the options I have today.. If I am to use my tablet for notes I would already have a pen that allows me to write on screen if not using a foldable keyboard.. Nor do I see any point writing on papers if I know I want a digital copy. If in later stage I need a digital copy I would just scan it. This thing is asking me to carry both papers and tablet for god-knows-why-self-troubling-reason..

If "avoiding special equipment and papers" is their main selling point. Then, from my Pov, Their pen is also a "special equipment" unless you allow me to have this function implemented into whatever pen I'm using (2 bucks cheap ball pen or even a pencil I randomly picked up at the office) otherwise I'm still limited to use Stabilo pen which IS special.. As for "special paper", Wacom smartpads uses normal papers and works well not to mention they're monopolizing pen tablet system in this case I firmly believe Wacom would be their biggest hurdle to overcome.

Handwriting recognition sounds more like software side to me and if a tablet and its software has the ability to recognize your handwriting as much as your fingerprint then what else is special and groundbreaking in Stabilo DigiPen?

Signature fraud? What about 2-step verification/authorization? My signature varies and I have my own special ink pen for signing papers..

AI Edge in this care doesn't seem to be useful at all but wasting time and money.. unless for "deep study and analysing people's handwriting (what for?) as well as educating kids a proper and correct way to hold and use a pen for world class beauty writing (practice and repetition?)"

Just my 2-cent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.