BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi QuantmYes I have the same issues but they go way back to last...

1. 9,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26434
    Hi Quantm

Yes I have the same issues but they go way back to last year when someone first posted about Stabilo and I read everything I could find back then.

Reading your post today was precisely my thoughts at the time but having finished reading I thought but surely there must be a point to this research.

It then occurred to me that whenever I get a delivery to our home now and a signature is required by the delivery driver I am presented with a screen and what I produce on the screen I mostly do not even recognise as a signature let alone my signature. It occurred to me it would be quite easy for me to deny it was delivered and it would be equally easy for the driver to have signed on my behalf because as a method of identification and confirmation of delivery it is useless.

So while I have no idea what Stabilo is doing or hopes to do with what they are doing in the market place there is clearly an opportunity for a system that can properly identify signatures as being of a particular person in real time but whether Stabilo is secretly chasing this market or not I have no idea.

While photographic identification would work and was an initial thought there is no doubt that the current push back for privacy reasons around the world would probably not make this an attractive option. The Woolworths delivery guys take a photo of the bags of groceries on the porch but this does not mean that they have not picked them up after taking the photo and walked off back to their vehicle with them.

Somewhere along the line Ai will probably solve the problem and perhaps AKIDA will be there to assist.

FF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.