BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@uiuxI can see your point there but that means the pen simply...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @uiux

I can see your point there but that means the pen simply sends real time signals to the receiver and the output appears on the screen which doesn't seem to have anything with AI to do. More of a computing power/cloud/Internet/intranet speed depending on the environment.

But hey mate you just gave me a possible new business idea!! Down to my list it goes!!

@Fact Finder

Yes that scribbling on PDA is awful it's not recognizable but all comes down to the PDAs graphic and screen sensor capacity. Unless you "sign" on a piece of random paper and it transmits the signal to the PDA hence the signature appears on their screen and the pen only sends signals to the PDA when recognizing your hand-writing-movements. But then again that would require another solution when it comes to connectivity to that particular PDA which is not practical nor feasible without a standards in place for both the courier and receiver.

Yea there must be some place along the line AI will be useful which is no doubt where AKIDA will shine and that place is not hard to find.
    Last edited by Quantm: 23/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.