BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Still in Stealth Mode

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Because the technology is so advanced and ahead of it's competitors I believe that the CEO and senior board members want to have BRN fly under the radar for a bit longer so as to keep competitors uniformed. It was possible that the 2 announcements one day before Christmas was deliberate to as to create less publicity because most news outlets were in holiday mode. BRN probably don't want to much publicly yet not until 10 to 15 NDAs can be made public over a short time period say 2 months. I think BRN are taking a leaf out of Apples marketing and that is to keep people guessing.
    The second announcement was linked to the NASA announcement so that people had trouble distinguishing between the two. That's was BRN wanted.
    my prediction there will be an significant announcement either Tuesday 29 th Wednesday 30th or Thursday 31st. Most news outlets are on holidays this time of the year and that's what BRN want as material announcements are critical to capturing the main market players at once.
    My predictions are announcements linking BRN with;
    Ford
    Samsung
    Valeo
    Honeywell
    Cisco
    Mercedes
    Boeing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.