BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

For the ones on this forum who started getting annoyed that the...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    For the ones on this forum who started getting annoyed that the company hadn't released the software package exactly at the end of June, as in the 30th...well there it is today...only 11 (US) business days into the month of July...late, overdue...give me a break !

Over the last 2 weeks, I have contacted Simon Thorpe, Peter Van Der Made, Bob Beachler and Dr Chris Eliasmith...
    To date, I have received responses from everyone except Chris.....no leaky boat I can assure you..having posed a variety of questions that I felt they may have been able to respond to...they all choose not to....Mr SV summed it up exactly as things stand in his earlier post today.

Nasdaq listing is the key...but without a massive upswing in revenue streams over the next 12 months (guess) or a takeover offer, in the form of script only, will we see an early entry onto the world stage....the quarterly, due for release in 8/9 business days, should prove to be very interesting...we know the tech has already been well and truly validated, trials can't go on forever, it's decisions, signed contracts and strong revenue streams the market is hanging out for...all personal viewpoints..if you hold Brainchip shares, try to be patient, I know it's frustrating, but that's where the discipline element comes into play...we have chosen the right tech company !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.