BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Tech to be in Smartphones, page-7

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    So, I assume this also applies to you then? If only I had a dollar for all the times I've come across your posts in passing, spreading misinformation by knowingly trying to discredit brainchips products or statements. I mean, I'm assuming you're knowingly doing this, just as you're assuming the OP is leading a 'social media pump and dump campaign'.

It's quite apparent you're an activist short seller. You actually aren't fooling anybody with your barrage of disinformation posts at the ready.

Good luck.

What is activist short selling?

Short selling is an investment or trading strategy that allows investors to profit when financial assets such as company shares or currencies go down in price. When investors short sell shares (also known as taking a ‘short’ position), they borrow the shares and immediately sell them to buyers who are willing to pay the current market price.

The short sellers are obligated to return the borrowed shares, and in order to make a profit they hope that the share price will go down which provides an opportunity to buy the shares at a lower price than the original sales price.

‘Activist’ short sellers go further by taking a ‘short’ position and then releasing negative information about a company to deliberately drive down its share price—the term ‘activist’ having the more narrow meaning in this context of taking actions that are calculated to affect the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.