BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Tech to be in Smartphones, page-93

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Wrong, again.

Do you think the instos and smart money are scouring HotCopper reading mum and dad investor's speculation as investment advice? Haha.

Give it 5-10 years then come back to this post. I've said this from the beginning. I'm not expecting any move from the share price, why would I? It's at the point now where revenue is where it's at and official partnerships and/or deals.

You love putting words in people's mouths and automatically make assumptions for them.

You need to give it a rest now. All the information has been presented, the assumptions made here in this forum have been proven to have merit and are a likely outcome for Brainchip given with what we know.

However the assumptions you make and the questions you ask to discredit as much as possible (ie. "what if Prophesee will use a different chip"), you have nothing to back it up by. You would fail miserably at debate club haha. You're throwing shit to see if it sticks. Nothing more. This is why your credibility here is absolutely shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.287M 7.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1437090 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 524059 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.