BRN 5.71% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I notice MPJ that your sentiment continually changes from buy to...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I notice MPJ that your sentiment continually changes from buy to sell, why is that? Not a dig just curiousYou seem to really like co, but are maybe having second thoughts.
    When the sides are stacked to manipulate it is either accumulation or distribution.
    I do do feel this is in accumulation ATM as if it was distribution they would have let it run. I agree its not always easy to spot, especially if there is a fund selling from a previous cap raise. They sell purely as they have their rules, they make a % and then leave, its not about the future it is a pure money investment, I have been involved in these before. For me here I like what I see and and have a wait and hold view, but who wouldn't love to holding knowing that their investment is already paid for and have perhaps made a small gain on top already? Thats how these plays work, the business needs capital, the capital must get raised, to entice investors they must offer a return. And in return the investor returns next time cash is needed, but 1 doesn't always make a profit so they are locked in when they can.
    Anyway enough from me, I'm hoping this will take off, its got the right ingredients. GL2A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.343M 7.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 851124 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 570976 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.