WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Why would anybody honestly ring the company? Maybe so they can...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Why would anybody honestly ring the company? Maybe so they can talk you down off the window ledge?

Why do you think they have Matt at NWR Communications for?
    Imho they know their communications are shonky and obfuscating and have refused to do anything about it except put in a middle man.
    In spite of some commitments by the company to improve communications over the past however long its been I personally have seen very little evidence of it. We laud some efforts such as conference calls which as evidenced by the last one create more confusion than it resolves. (SS statements about his personal vision being one example). As far as I could see he was merely sharing a dream or if you want to get a bit more harsher selling some spin. How easy is it to make claims that can't be substantiated for a fairly long time?

There was also classic misdirection. This has been discussed previously so no need to regurgitate it here.
    Investors demand clear communication from the company they are going to support. Without it how can they make informed decisions?

Is it wrong for investors who have made fair and reasonable assumptions based on company statements to find their assumptions not coming to fruition to expect a reasonable level of clarification?

Once and for all please fix the shoddy communication. Sell the company to investors. Give potential and current investors something that's not smoky or obfuscating so they can inform themselves better.
    Maybe then and with some badly needed good revenue figures this ship might turn around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.