WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Brainstorming Idea?, page-27

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Hi LH, how about we run with a specific example, post nu:32481889, 16/04/2018, if you have the inclination and time it would be appreciated.

I voiced a query/concern/problem, ( whatever you would like to refer to it as), that concern was whether Obj can survive on P&G royalties only, until other sources realised.

I questioned the possible impact on sales revenue, after initial sales, from the wand, in view of it not having to be replaced with every beauty product, that is once every year or more.

From this I wondered what level of revenue would be needed to justify the current market cap and/ or increase it to interest sophisticated investors ..... how much product (wand kits) need to be sold to have a significant impact on revenue.

I do not know the SOLUTION to this, does ANYBODY have the solution, I queried whether Obj got milestone payments on top of its royalties due to successful sales ... is that a solution!!

Nobody chose to run with it and enter into meaningful dialogue, instead the usual ‘ your repetitive, you playing a violin’, etc, not one poster nor the 20 or more posters who TU those remarks or anyone that took the time to read my post.

I believed, imo, it to be a legitimate concern/problem, I am not ‘won’ over by disparaging remarks but rather a meaningful response that will address that concern.

Do situations like this HAVE a solution?

On a side note, as some negative posts may have a ‘obvious pointlessness’ to them I would suggest, at times, so do postive posts, to point out the former is popular, to point out the latter not so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.