WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have been in this stock for years. Sold & back in a couple...

1. 3 Posts.
    I have been in this stock for years. Sold & back in a couple times but must admit loosing some faith now.
    I came across this comment below and i think it fits our current situation perfectly.
    5 Ways to Build a $100 Million Dollar Business -
    Begin With The End

Thomas John Watson, the CEO who brought IBM into a stellar success, once said:

“IBM is what it is today for three special reasons. The first reason is that, at the very beginning, I had a very clear picture of what the company would look like when it was finally done. You might say I had a model in my mind of what it would look like when the dream — my vision — was in place.

The second reason was that once I had that picture, I then asked myself how a company which looked like that would have to act. I then created a picture of how IBM would act when it was finally done.

The third reason IBM has been so successful was that once I had a picture of how IBM would look when the dream was in place and how such a company would have to act, I then realized that, unless we began to act that way from the very beginning, we would never get there.

In other words, I realized that for IBM to become a great company it would have to act like a great company long before it ever became one.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.