WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi cmk, by and by I liked your post mate. If I can offer a...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Hi cmk, by and by I liked your post mate.

If I can offer a viewpoint on your “wealth of Collective Knowledge” remark.

I can understand the viewpoint of any company when shareholders make suggestions on what the company can do and how they should do it, probably the usual practice will be for the company to say yes, yes or show a utter disbain for these suggestions.

I have no doubt among the HC community we have at the pointy end people such as yourself, people at the bottom end and the majority of us in the middle.

This is where we may veer away in our outlooks, if the company needs our ‘wealth of collective knowledge’ to move ahead I will really begin to be concerned for the welfare of our investment.

The BOD run this company, their individual skills, knowledge, background and networks SHOULD make our well intentioned suggestions moot.

Future action by the company, in their choice of new BOD members, will no doubt complement and compound those valuable requirements.

That any “..... initiatives launched by shareholders also be meticulously followed up with Obj s full time staff “ etc really comes across, imo, as a bit strong and us telling the BOD how to run the company.

This is where ‘trust’ comes in, at this point in time, regardless of the past, shareholders need to ‘trust’ the ‘new guard’ to make the right decisions, hire the right people etc.

They need to ‘trust’ mangerment by not continually asking the same questions, repeating the same questions, expressing the same concerns, once should be enough.

They need to ‘trust’ mangerment and WAIT for announcements via the ASX that will answer questions the BOD could NOT answer before.

As Desco put it across quite strongly, me not so (lol), let them get on with it and do their job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.