WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi iceman.11. As you know Hotcopper is a discussion forum and we...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Hi iceman.11. As you know Hotcopper is a discussion forum and we are all entitled to voice our various opinions, including yourself. My post was in answer to a simple request from Lionheart for suggestions on perhaps how & where improvements can be made. My suggestion, among others from other Hotcopper contributors over the last decade+ have previously been put forward to the OBJ BoD and mostly fallen on deaf ears. In the past the BoD have struggled on quite a few fronts and that is exactly why changes are afoot. Yes, it's time to forgive the past and Steve will assist in this process, as will Revenue, which is the only asset that the Market in general seems to be looking for after all these years; but imo it is not the time to forget. We All need to remember that on the Revenue front, even money from the recent Olay additions including Olay Cellscience, Olay White Radiance ranges etc; these Revenues will take time to show up in OBJ's balance sheet.........they really only launched in April, which means the beginnings of these funds won't hit OBJ accounts until 45 days after 30/06/2018.........which means the September 4C. iceman.11, feel free to add to this thread/conversation with some constructive suggestions of your own and try not to get too hung up on thumbs up, as you can't control what others think of you or your posting style. Other peoples thoughts are really none of our business.
    Last edited by cmk1969: 18/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.