WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Brainstorming Idea?, page-42

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I very much understand what your trying to convey here - You have a concern you would like to see addressed, and responses to date haven't provided you with a solution you feel satisfactory explains, validates or invalidates those concerns.

In other words, it leaves you feeling still like your still in the dark about your OBJ concerns. That creates frustration which I know all too well, and creates a repeating cycle.

Its fair to say we all have felt that way a lot with OBJ at one time or another.

I also totally understand the problem of there being no apparent solution to many problems. I would love Bunnings to have an "isle 34 - OBJ repairs" section, filled with magic duct tape, "guaranteed to fix all your SP issues" which I could just stick on the ASX front door and watch everything work out - Unfortunately they do not. (Although duct tape IS MAGIC in my opinion - Instead they dispense out those evil mini trolleys being pushed around by thousands of invisible satanic children, straight out of the exorcist bible, hell bent on knee capping every adult that's within 15m of them - seriously bunnings, who the f' though that was a good idea? )

Anyway, a clear cut, plug and play solution often does not exist, especially here. The only real solution becomes a combination of difficult and or complex workarounds. Each in itself an indirect solution that will eventually lead to the core resolution. A pain in the ass? hell yes but its the normal path for many business related problems.

There is 3 types of answers for any question EVER asked, which follow in sequence:
    First off - The answer you want it to be.
    Second off - The answer you don't want it to be, but others might want you to have.
    Third Answer - The true answer - where you recognize both of the above, evaluate each, and analytically determine which is correct, including the possibility that both are wrong and another must exist -> A.k.a - "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

So, in the case of just your post here alone, I've summarized those key Q's as:
    - "(iecman.11):Can obj can survive on P&G royalties only, until other sources realized?"
    - "(iecman.11):what level of revenue would be needed to justify the current market cap and/ or increase it to interest sophisticated investors?"
    - "(iecman.11):how much product (wand kits) need to be sold to have a significant impact on revenue."

Now in relation to your points:
    I'm not going to try and answer them, because I believe a response would best come from the company for you. Even if I tried to give clear, logical ration answers, it doesn't have the bonafide answer needed for you and the community. I'm sure you either have your own answers or inclination for each already, just as I'm also sure many posters have their own for the same. Its also very obviously that there is clash as a result.

So the solution I see here is multi-part:
    First off what would provide the answers your seek? -Another holder? a group of holders? brokers? the company? That itself can be the topic of debate, which is partially what we are seeing here.

Regardless of correct/incorrect Lets assume for this example, we determined it is the Company(IMO) that is the best positioned to answer your questions - in which case:
    1 - We need to recognise the final answer has to have OBJ input directly, 'we ask, they answer' - easy right? well no, because:
    2 - We then need to recognise the above in itself is a problem, as holder->company communication isn't expected to provide this -> and that's BECAUSE:
    3 - holder->company communication methods are in conflict and historically fail badly. -> SO:
    4 - We need to diffuse the conflict to fix point 3, which needs to be resolved to fix 2 and again to fix 1 and your answers from the company.

Again, I know I'm going on about it, but i firmly believe a new attitude, and new community feedback system is one part of a solution that will help derive answers to your questions.

If we can get the OBJ board to recognise holders want the same thing, are not an adversary, and can even help, then they then may see it as valuable input. That could improve communications and responsiveness and overall provide information that may mean future questions like yours are pre-answered.

I am trying to do this myself, both here and in private communication channels with OBJ. However, given that I feel there is a very tense relationship right now between "US" and "THEM" - My communications to obj are very delicate, discreet and more about trying to build a relationship than demand answers. Just like an investment I'm trying to create something that will reward long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.