BIT 3.45% 2.8¢ biotron limited

Brainstorming, page-2

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    I think its a given that, if it was to come out that Biotron weren't even testing their compounds, most investors (including longer term holders such as myself) would leave, because it would be illegal market manipulation. Which leads me to the following:

- If they had not announced any testing, the share price would likely still be the same and nobody would sell due to BIT COVID related matters. Focus would be still on BIT225;

- They have compounds, BIT225 and many others, so why wouldn't they test them? What would they have to loose? Do you think that MM is just too lazy to complete the paperwork?

- They do not have never proven to be lairs (ever, in 20 years'), so why start now? BIT225 is nearing completion, do you really think they would risk all that work over a fake announcement, which would obviously be found out eventually?

- Do you really think that M and SL are that stupid that they would risk their reputations, careers, and years of work over a fake announcement, knowing that they have to follow it up? How would it go "Errr, we were just kidding about testing, April fools!".

You have been posting very heavily recently. From one holder to another, just chill out a bit mate - an announcement will come. If you think otherwise, or believe this is all BS just sell, if not, use this amazingly low SP to top up - that's what I'm doing, about to grab a couple of hundred K shares with my SMSF.
    Last edited by robsmark: 21/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $25.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $2.114K 75.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87026 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 45600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.