brainwashed alright, page-27

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    I imagine this bloke died a long time ago, mate

claiming this bloke owned Israel is like saying some Aboriginal bloke owned my land 3,000 years ago

sounds really crazy, does it?

can you name any person or family that has owned land for 3,000 years?

did this bloke's forefather invaded the land by bloody conquest?

did these blokes ever lose the land, just as they gained it?

did these blokes ever, repeatedly, get sent into exile by those that actually owned the land?

did the Babylonians actually first "owned" the land & allowed these blokes to occupy it? when they were naughty, did these blokes get sent into exile, where they originally came from, i.e., Babylonia?

were these people Semitic, i.e., like Arabs, dark skinned & haired? did their forefather come from Chaldea, on the Persian Gulf?

where they were not white Europeans but Semitic?

then later, the Romans "owned" the land & did they kick this wandering Semetic tribe out again?

then later in history, did white Europeans decided to join this Semetic tribes belief system?

I will give an analogy to you that intelligent people can understand & ponder

in the West today, many Westerners are joining foreign belief systems

imagine if these Westerners declared: "We are XXXXist, India is our homeland, we have a right to establish our nation in India"

sounds really crazy, does it? sounds like these Western converts are completely brainwashed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.