Damn phone Take 2 Of course we are all brainwashed. How many...

1. 318 Posts.
    Damn phone Take 2

Of course we are all brainwashed. How many people come up with original ideas. I suspect not many, certainly not myself.

Some years ago I had just finished a biography on Rupert Murdock and that he was very pro Israel. On a TV channel that he owned, I think it was 10, reported that 3 Israelies were murdered and in retaliation about 30 Palestinians were killed. I probably wouldn't have picked up on the emotive term 'murdered' but for reading the book. Subtle but that makes it all the more powerful as anyone in the ad business knows.

I think that most people in the world want the same things. By that I mean the average type who strives for himself and his family.

When a person has nothing it makes them dangerous as they have nothing to lose.

There is money to be made, egos pumped even higher and control (power) to be had with a war. Religions seem to support this probably for the reasons above.

An example would be when George Bush started his war of terror and said that God was on his side. Where were the Christians saying "that's not our God. Though shalt not kill"? They knew if they did they would lose money, ego and control.

In this case the only people with moral fiber were The Dixie Chicks.

Before a war it is best to demonise your enemy. Both sides in this one have done a good job.

These are just my ramblings, bored at an airport, struggling with a higher intellegence (my phone), rest assured no original thought here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.