IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

All good fun boiler. I like the sport of it. At least your...

1. 701 Posts.
    All good fun boiler. I like the sport of it. At least your downramps have plausibility. RussianRoolet on the other hand....
    As for your last little personal joust, you'll be annoyed to read that I do take notice of your purely technical opinions. Especially when they align with mitta's and the like.
    A year is long enough to know that as much as i'd like it to be, the market has very little to do with fundamentals at times, so had set stops just below a few of the major support levels that had been pointed out (below because I didn't want to be stopped out on a test and bounce). I'd prefer they weren't hit, but they were and I had to nervously try and get in when I felt it was right.
    I must admit to being in the dark as to the best times to buy back in and tended to err on the side of better to be in than out because I have confidence in the science.
    And as I mentioned earlier, I have another order in at .8 based on your opinions. If you thought it was going to get there, then by joves I'd take advantage of it.
    Anyway, have a nice weekend, all. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $539.5K 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 214062 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 469318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.