AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Hallo together,faith in Ariva.de I once read a post where the...

1. 58 Posts.
    Hallo together,

faith in Ariva.de I once read a post where the user wondered why at the Alcyone all so gives an impression as if you were driving with the parking brake. I would say the more the case than if we would go into a fight and would have one arm tied behind their backs.

All what we are waiting, should have done already by the end of last year. Macmin had left a day operation that Problem with the screen they had at the last moment also solved itself. In essence, it hung in the silver price, so between 8-9 USD / oz must have been lying. Now we are above 35 USD / oz and Charles Morgan indicated by the sale of its 20 million shares that we have to wait for further and longer to JORC and production begins.

If you look for example times the transparency of other Explorer look at Monument Mining eg with pictures of every step of the construction phase, have additional counted over 70 pictures at the opening or at Altona, where a video the other hunts, the marketing image and the transparency of Alcyone please excuse the expression, that is usually not my choice of words "to puke".
    But we will not change, unfortunately, we can only wait again.

Greetings

Peter

PS: On the other hand, one should also not be ungrateful, my portfolio value of Alcyone is about 10,000, - ? higher than for the purchase

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.