TFL 0.00% 1.3¢ tasfoods limited

Brand Tasmania, page-47

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Does Ashp have inside info that TAS is bottling milk under Private Label or has TAS announced this.

If they are bottling under Private Label then they must have more than they can sell under their brand labels or products such as ice cream, cheese etc. I have faith that management knows what's most profitable to do with their excess.

Also, I guess they are struggling to make money from milk products as others in the Dairy Industry are.
    Management made the announcement they would be EBITDA positive for H2 and now they may be feeling some pressure to make sure this occurs. If selling your excess milk under Private Label helps the bottom line then that's what you do. This doesn't have to be forever but may aid the current situation. Like other shareholders I'm frustrated by the low share price but I'm optimistic that things will improve.

On the score of information from TAS, we get a very comprehensive Quarterly Report on the company's progress and outlook. You can't ask for more than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.