BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

David, For someone who acts niave, you are one of the most...

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    David,
    For someone who acts niave, you are one of the most perceptive of all BIG posters!

All the concerning issues you have raised are legitimate and relevant to whether the management of this company can be trusted to invest shareholder capital responsibly. Saturation telemarketing to generate revenue is one thing but at what cost? If they are meeting the demand by sending out non-professional video staff then I would be concerned. I'm also concerned about using shares as currency to fund expenses and then presenting the business as cash flow positive.

If they are claiming to have offices that don't exist I would be very concerned about that too. Are you sure that is the case? Because if it was, there would seem to be some misleading of investors and if I remember correctly you drew our attention to an earlier issue with ASIC and misleading statements at another company.

Keep up the research David, you are unique, a gem in the rough.

For the rampers, sorry to put the negatives forward but it is in the bests interests of all investors to have balanced points of view presented.
    Last edited by davmarc: 26/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.