BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi Dave and Dave You have every right to research any company...

1. 2,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Hi Dave and Dave
    You have every right to research any company you like but you are asking questions that I asked three years ago when I bought into the ipo at 20 cents!!
    I asked many questions but my main concern was could the business could be copied?? the answer was simple, yes, anyone can copy any business. But, this was more relevant three years ago than today because then BIG didn’t have much content, they didn’t have ANY branding, hardly any cash (it was a start up) and we’re focused on mainly Sydney.
    Today they have 150T of video content ( huge value proposition), better branding, plenty of cash and a highly successful international expansion program. It would take a rival how long to film that much content? We have more video content than Facebook!!
    There have been a number of things that have been consistent over this time. the quality of the videos (you hardly hear of many complaints), the level of service and professionalism, the drive and determination of all the management, the growth every quarter.
    This has all been brought about by a young CEO and his staff , average age 25!!! It is the millennials that are running this show and I’m totally on board. if customers want old crusties turning up and shooting a boring “woolies” video and charging them four times the cost let them. I want young talented people pushing this company forward ,I’ve got nothing against young talent, look at Facebook, google, Snapchat etcetc.

we should also celebrate moving the sales office out of Sydney CBD. who has a telesales Office in the CBD? No one. The product sells itself, we will have cheaper acquisition costs and a larger and more loyal sales staff in the new office.
    Dave and Dave, I can’t tell you not to worry,it may just be your nature, but I have never been happier or more relaxed about holding BIG stock, I really feel this brand was made for the states, the yanks love anything BIG, so for me the best is yet to come.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.