BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Brandon on Sunrise TV, page-35

1. 2,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Sydney was their first sale office and could have been a bit stale as it was still in the head space of a $20M company, maybe they wanted to start up a more driven culture with fresh and hungry sales staff?
    Your questions are almost valid but most have been answered, if you don’t believe the answers posted and don’t believe in management then sell up and move on.
    The quality of videos and results have brought clients back to the table to upgrade so can I ask why the “who is behind the camera” is a concern to you? quality and costs are all managed well (what do you expect for the cost of product, a full on Hollywood film crew, just think about the concern a little more and to me it sounds a bit silly, or are you deliberately trying to instill doubt).
    With offices around the world also why is this a concern, should they have a fully manned hub where they say they have an office or just a point of contact that can organise what is required for the growth and demand of that area, you are just nit picking.
    There will always be competition, as with Microsoft, Facebook etc the quality, expansion rate, offering and branding is what distinguishes the winners from losers. If you are worried about competition, investing in anything is not for you and you will have to just work for the money you earn. IMO BIG has gone through the very risky period (and the market thinks this as well) and a very conservative outcome is that they can’t get traction with pillar 2 or 3 so they are a company of just pillar 1, so if they can have cash flows of more than $20m per quarter from under 5000 customers, the growth potential and market size of pillar 1 alone will justify the current market cap within 6 months if not already. Look at the numbers rather than what might go wrong. It is worth knowing what could go wrong, but this just helps look out for telltale signs in the numbers released and should give time to make investment choices that are appropriate. At the moment the figures are showing cash flows increasing at huge rates, margins getting better every day (they have only recently started selling in the US and are already cash flow positive). When there are issues with the numbers, then your worries would be legit, until then they just seem to be unfounded downramping. It is like saying I am seriously concerned that due to stress one of management may have a life crisis and go and join a religious cult crippling the company.
    As you invest you work out what is a concern to you and what risks you are willing to take, the smaller companies are more risky and the majority of investors know this, but I personally think your and other non holders concerns are not relevant at the moment once you have taken the time to understand the numbers and situation the company has manoeuvred itself into.
    I hope you are genuine and my ramblings make some sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.