BDL 0.00% 13.5¢ brandrill limited

I have been holding and following BDL for about 8 months. have...

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    I have been holding and following BDL for about 8 months. have read all the (few) reports they provide and still stick with my EPS of 2.4cents/share. Am expecting very little new expenditure on plant in 2HFY09 and that revenues have largely held-up as BDL service largest blue-chip clients. IO and coal mine drill and blast is BDL's speciality.
    What I didn't realise until last night is that BDL have completed a big earthworks programme at Woodside's PLUTO LNG project. That will def boost revenues and 2.4c may be conservative. Have also discovered (via research by EUROZ) that BDL in the running to get slice of huge earthworks planned for GORGON project. Geez, if Chevron and other oilmajors sign-off on GORGON.... BDL will fly. Still expecting 0.5-0.8cent final div in August.
    Hence, I bought more this morning at 5.3cents. Still way oversold IMO and on a PE of about 2.3. But easier to get blood from a stone than info updates from BDL. However, 3 directors bought strongly in March 2009 and most DEF a STRONG signal IMO. DYOR.

From EUROZ
    Pluto 2009/10 Total cost 12Billion.
    Much of the work on LNG projects such as Pluto, particularly the offshore component, is performed by large international companies. In the case of Pluto, companies awarded contracts include Technip, Fluor, Cape and Aker Solutions among others. In addition, much of the construction and fabrication will occur out of Australia, again typical of LNG projects. That said, not all work can be conducted internationally and several local companies have already, or will in the future, benefit from the considerable spend required to complete the project. In particular Leightons, Brandrill and BGC have completed a considerable amount of civil work to prepare the plant site,
    Gorgon Project 2010-14 Total cost A$27Billion. Earthworks (alone) will be significant (multiples of $100’s of millions) and Leightons, Macmahons and NRW Holdings could benefit. In addition, civil drill and blast opportunities may exist for Brandrill and Ausdrill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.