RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

brantley derke mining application confirmation, page-2

1. 928 Posts.
    Gday scmick. I had a bit of an accident last week and have a fractured eye socket so my researching has been limited.

ELA 443 and ELA 533 still not approved smicko. The EL's you made mention of have been approved for quite a while. EL 3812 & 3813 are the licenses in the deal with Copper Road Inc.

These licenses are not RMG's or PKT's, Holloman are yet to announce the plans for these licenses.

EL 3802 Holloman Minerals
    EL 3803 Holloman Minerals
    EL 3804 Holloman Minerals
    EL 3805 Holloman Minerals

EL 3824 Holloman Minerals
    EL 3825 Holloman Minerals
    EL 3826 Holloman Minerals

I notice that DVM International will be changing its name so it might be interesting to see what the name change will be. Something we already know but thought I'd just put it on as a reminder.

On December 19, 2007 Holloman Energy entered into an agreement with DVM International Ltd. to farm out the PEL 109 and PEL 112 oil and gas concessions in the Cooper Basin in Australia. The Company will retain a 2% overriding royalty interest on the acreage covered by the concessions and has the right to earn up to a 50% working interest in the concessions by participating in the
    future drilling of wells on the leased acreage. The Company also gave DVM the right to earn up to a 50% interest in the PEL 108 lease by drilling a well on
    the lease. DVM plans to raise the capital needed for its three-well drilling program on the three concessions through the private and public sale of its securities.

The Company decided to pursue a farm out to meet its three well lease obligations after it concluded that its efforts to raise new capital were taking longer than originally anticipated. The Company is exploring other means to raise capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.