MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

brantley what do you think re announcement, page-15

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Brantley,

Your data research is 2nd to none..

I have been tripping round the top part of the philippines surfing and dodging cyclones..(great waves throu)..

Anyway was holed up in a hotel in Manila last night awaiting a flight and tried to pull some info on Medina out of the databases I have access too.. Very Low key group considering they weigh in with some serious money on quiet a few projects around the globe..

Re: Yesterdays battering of the share price..

Good learning curve for those that haven't been through it before.. the amount of times I have seen a share fall on good news just makes me wonder sometimes..
    therefore.. buy on the rumour and sell on the facts..

From a traders perspective.. this is playing in to the hands rather nicely..

As a long term investment.. just gets more interesting..

Facts are..

I agree, it seems that the MOU is not the best from a % point of view.. but what we don't know is what is going on on other area's of the camp..if this was the only play then I would be concerned..but as there are a number of plays that come with this stock.. the story is only started to get written..and we are only at the opening chapters..

Once again, gets back to believing in the directors and the connections that they have and bring to the table. I feel a lot more comfortable now that we actually have money coming in to push forward with some of the intended exploration..

and note: with out dilution at this point.. As they could have come to the market with their cap out and raised capital this way..

There must be another play that is going to bring value to this company... something that is not out in the open yet..
    As the point is we know that those involved (majority anyway) are not in to a quick buck but are in to laying foundations to building solid companies.. Sooo you have to ask yourself.. what may it be?

U?????

I will trade this as I have done over the last 12 months.. always keeping a core.. there's still more to the story.. and weeks like this only make it more interesting..
    hey.. we are only back to where it was in April, May.. and if you where smart enough you would have sold out on the way up... looking for the retrace.. And GeeZZZ the retrace has been a good one..

Yes, I fell sorry for those that brought at the top.. but deems the breaks.. could have gone either way..

LOL GB.. Mate. your pockets must be deep!!!
    but risk verses reward is still good. and I bet my bottom dollar you are trading this just like every one else!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.