APX 8.60% 50.5¢ appen limited

brave souls rewarded today, page-122

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @fedextreme

I have simply presented the numbers put forward by the company to say it is not all doom and gloom. I understand that Appen is seen as a growth stock and the 30 odd % growth everyone expects is not there in the short term. However the company has been working on transitioning to expand their offerings. Quadrant aquisition is part of the same expansion which opens up opportunities in the location space.

None of us can see the futrue however based on the steps taken by the company, I am positive.

I agree with you that for public confidence to improve, the next and subsequent reports need to show concrete improvements.

It is a quality company and numbers to back themselves. The only thing is sentiment and the key to making profit for shareholders is to hold position until something changes materially. The forecast and transitioning events suggest there are no material negative events in short term.

I have been in similar situation with Bellamy before. From buying at $14 to averaging down to $9.xx a share, and then saw the SP decline to low $7s. I held and held as they continued to deliver the numbers and nothing materially changed.. few months later, boom, a Chinese company bought them out at $13.25 a share.

So Appen's time will come as long as they continue to deliver the numbers. Happy holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.040(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $112.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 52.0¢ 46.5¢ $1.718M 3.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112734 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 4880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.