APX 8.60% 50.5¢ appen limited

brave souls rewarded today, page-57

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I've read your posts again and again thinking i've missed something. I have not seen a single thing i don't already know, someone else linked an article by Claude Walker and after a 1 quick reading i learned quite a few new things. You did not mention once the well knowns
    (1) competition (mostly scale AI)
    (2) unsupervised learning
    (3) algos that use existing data as substitute for new data

You really mentioned China's reverse engineering as a headwind? Appen is not a software company, they can't "reverse engineer" the new data that they required, just as they can't reverse engineer the physical bottles of a2 milk. Your point is better directed at Altium's expansion in china. All you post is hand wavy gibberish devoid of any content. You keep talking about how knowledgeable you are yet haven't haven't posted a single sentence indicating your technical knowledge.

I've concluded what @Zenox said about it is correct, you've either lost money selling in 10s/11s or you're a shorter on fire. You say you're only here to see "HC's understanding", first of all who makes a new account and waste the time to post so many walls of text with no content, just to find out what people's "understanding of appen" is? You seem very dedicated to this forum, if your intentions are what you say, you'd just say "im talking to a bunch of cows, bye".

And you say you have no intention of investing in appen, yet here you are "waiting for sub 10". If not shorter or lost money, you're just a downramper who wants to buy appen for free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.040(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $112.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 52.0¢ 46.5¢ $1.718M 3.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112734 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 4880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.