APX 1.90% 80.5¢ appen limited

brave souls rewarded today, page-75

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Have you actually read my posts?
    - Competition is the biggest challenge that data annotation companies when they scale. That's why Appen went for IPO, so they could get funds to make strategic acquisitions and expand into new markets. I've mentioned this under a number of different themes, however I haven't spelt out things that are incredibly obvious.

It's entirely possible for China to reverse engineer an organisation's operations. I've seen this occur in a number of industries. China already has data annotation companies -they are much more advanced than other countries in terms of AI-adoption.

It's also entirely possible to infiltrate organisations in order to learn their IP and take it back to the mainland. I'm certain that China would have learnt a lot in terms of quality control after their milk crisis.

Everything that an organisation does can be replicated and improved upon. It would be naive for an organisation not to be aware of this. That's why I wanted to get a sense of whether people here had a sense of the value that a company like Appen have.

I've already clarified my reasons for posting here. I have knowledge in the technical areas of the business. I don't have knowledge in stocks or the ASX market in general. I know the challenges they will face over 5-10 years, but how this manifests itself into market sentiment is a complex thing. So by posting here I'm able to get a deeper understanding from investors of how they perceive the same challenges.

I've only just signed up for HC. Why would I sell close to the bottom of the market? I don't know much about stock trading but I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of what smart investors do.

I'm also under no illusion that comments in here have any impact on the APX price. I highly doubt that there is any considerable volume in here at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.015(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.671M 11.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 341894 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 13131 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.