NAL 0.00% 0.6¢ norwood abbey limited

braveheart & stigmata, page-3

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Well my friend, i just call it like i see it. And given the highs and lows that ive experienced, i have learned and would not wish such a hard learning experience on new people to the market.

The market is all about risk and return yes, but it is also about tricksters, fraudsters and flat out liars. I dont want investors to get burnt and be scared off from the market, because that ultimately impacts on me. Its the whole ideology of a growing economy, and it works.

In regards to NAL, i think it is a good stock, and i think it will in time be rated as one of the top biotech stocks, but a lot of water has to pass under the bridge between now and then, and with biotech especially, it pays to be vigilant.

Dont know what it will close at, but i know there is absolutely no point in buying today. If you are a high risk person, do not sell before close, if you are low risk, sell before close, but above all, do not buy today. Thats my view, but im sure more experienced traders know better ey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.