MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

brazil currency going south, page-7

1. 1,566 Posts.
    More than likely, that conversion exercise was a wise move, as on average AUD and BRL have fallen even further since Quarter 1 against the USD. Now reconversion back into these currencies from USD as required should reverse some of these 'losses' as it were. 25-30% expense for wages is a very reasonable outcome to be fair. Lightning23, I know you go to Brazil soon, your frank opinions will be welcomed by many, I hope you get to meet with management there and that you get good insights into the following: How production and drilling results are going and the operations there in general terms. I've heard that some think that the mine is good, but not great, that may simply be because richer veins of ore that are there have not been as accessible as they may be now. Any mine that has a 21+ year producing mine life with more exploration upside has to be considered a strong asset, especially in what is apparently a mining-friendly jurisdiction. I bought more shares yesterday, highest price I've paid for any I own at .105, but still extremely cheap if they do nothing more than have some positive cash flow after meeting our obligations. The debt issue is the thing that put these shares down so low because of people's fear that they may not meet these commitments. As long as they can do this, I'm very happy to be a holder of MBN as .105 under this scenario will only be a dream in months and years to come. IMO/DYOR. Good informational post BTW nordesmic. nyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.