SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

brazil planning iron ore export tax :), page-11

1. 148 Posts.
    Hey fool,

Your all class. Not. I have to reply to nectars post coz your's was moderated. I dont want to go on with these childish name calling games. Anyway I dont wont to bore people with such dribble.
    Haven't you read about people posting about of lack of quality posts that have been popping up.
    I should've added that in events like these. These are extra projects that are brought up onto existing ones happening. You dont have 4 or 5 brand new soccer stadiums being built for no reason at all in one country at any one time. And Brazil of all countries. Now like I said in my previous post I'm not much of a researcher. But I maybe should've made reference that in the 2014 World Cup, 12 cities will be hosting games. How much steel will they be needing to build these sporting grounds and accomodation and the likes? So being Brazil they might have very few stadiums that will be upto FIFA standards. I cant imagine Brazilian soccer stadiums to be world class.
    Back to the matter at hand. I replied to this thread thinking maybe Brazil may be thinking of doing much like India and reduce exporting iron, for their own consumption/ stock piling for the next few years. Maybe I should've added that last bit in my first post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.