KAR 1.62% $1.57 karoon energy ltd

brazil - sub salt.... billions of boe, page-10

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    agree critter,

Norbeto - i take your points on board and understand what you are saying. It is a ridiculous notion to no think this doesn't happen many more times over in OS markets ....you are 100% right.

If this is the first time you have disagreed with me...hang around there will be plenty more times!!

Telsor that has been mentioned excitng isn't it....look at the markets reaction??? On top of this there is the drilling in our shelf next door HAPPENING NOW...how close is it to us.. Simple if they find a stike we have to agree to do and pay for half the Prodcution test.....close enough??????? As for Nov. drilling that is anticipated but dependent on rig release from current location.

My point is that look at ASX...we are 40% down from highs the DOW is above pre crash prices...and yes our currency hasn't helped however based on the simple disconnect between out ASX and DOW relative to countires 'supposed strenghts' is a mixture of all of coucil critters thougts and then some...but his thoughts are right!

Our markets are a joke...and eveyone from overseas invests in our stuff...our funds don't???

If we have to fly to US all the time and our biggest shareholders which account for some nearly 40% of all stock are in US and North America why are we trading here was more my point....they get Brazil etc...they get COP investing 500 million in Browse.
    Don't tell me we didn't have the announcements lined up like ducks to hit the market ( continous disclosure just got lucky everthing happened simulataneoulsy)...and what happened SP retreated....on top of that someone posted the largest amount of shorts were posted the day we announced a Production Test from Kronos.....what am i missing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
0.025(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.59 $1.54 $9.146M 5.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119714 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 23710 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.