SRN 0.00% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

BRD - Exciting Times Perhaps

1. 1,011 Posts.
    I would be interested to establish which part of the current portfolio that punters believe there are "squillions" to be had.

The technology for the water and oil/gas programming is indeed quite exciting, as now it looks like support from established parties with an outcome based interest, is quite a different position for BRD to be participating in.

As most will know from historical posts, I hung around (unfortunately) far too long on the Unaly Hill results, due largely in the belief that Russian would do something with it at the time, rather than procrastinate and hold out for something bigger, which never happened. Unfortunately this typifies the man and he and his companies still control the register.

The potential for the gold/lithium is still a long bow IMO as the history of gold being chased on the property, has been well documented with little to show for it. I therefore cannot see this being the potential "squillions" source. The Vanadium certainly did have a massive resource at the time but alas, he took his eye off the ball, again.

I like the look of the new team with Trent and more recently, Brett being on the board. They will need to be strong to swing the case for advancement, to avoid the matter of history repeating itself with what shapes up to be, an excellent opportunity. If I could be assured of that, I would probably re-enter. I hope this is not the kiss of death!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $4.406K 734.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 12603170 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 939100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.