VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

breach of continuous disclosure rules, page-17

1. 54 Posts.
    If my information is accurate today's activity with Valence looks this way to me:

1. Valence closed on 3/2/15 at .3350
    2. Valence opened on 3/3/15 at .27 (Curious why Valence opened at this lower price. Any ideas?)
    3. Total volume of shares traded on 3/3/15 was 1,708, 198 shares.
    4. My information shows of the 1,708,198 shares traded, 1,214,486 where shown as "Buy" shares and 493,712 shares were shown as "Sell" shares. If this is the case, looks like a lot of Valence shares were obtained at a lower value today as compared to 3/2/15.
    5. Valence closed on 3/3/15 at .32 with a closing "Bid" price of .315 and a closing "Ask" price of .32.
    6. Wondering what tomorrow's opening share price will be?

Could someone confirm if the information I am showing, in particular the breakdown on total "Buy" shares and total "Sell" shares for 3/3/15, is correct.

If the information is correct, really curious why Valence opened at .27 and then showed such a significant difference in "Buy" shares vs "Sell" shares. Is there any reason for today's performance? Could Market Makers be "managing" the share price? If so, to drive share price down to then buy shares at lower cost? Or is there any other reason we can draw from today's activity.

Considering all the noise today about Valence, the share price recovered steadily through out the trading session with "Buy" shares outnumbering "Sell" shares approximately 2.5 to 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.