as my 93 year old mother has told me from her nursing home, all...

1. 3,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    as my 93 year old mother has told me from her nursing home, all vaccinated, most of the lucid residents could not give a flying fig about covid restrictions. They all know they are at the end, are vaccinated, done all the can do.
    Just give me my family, please, they wish. If it kills me from their loving hugs, then at least I'll die a little happier, than this sh*t we are forced to endure. 18 months of safety transfers to great a personal loss for many at the end. Effectivly,
    And it normalizes death in absentia. Off you go, die quietly.
    Dont fall for the ruse. The decision making govt. has decided how you will be saved (from next to nothing) weather you like it, want it, or not. Not those at the greatest risk. Dont blame the oldies, my point; the govt is driving this.
    Anyway, modern govt. accepts now there is no point pandering to an ageing demographic. Only the naive young matter. Only they have a future to exploit.
    I'm surprised I haven"t heard the "Grandma infected grand-daughter" story yet, but give it time and everyone over 50 will be portrayed as a threat.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.