breach!..protestors have breached the police line, page-386

1. 41,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    NSW Gov has been a very poor communicator, pushing the Gov line without providing adequate data to back up their decision. Hence its right to question everything.

Questioning the reports of Gov and mainstream media, in my understanding, requires me to search for validated research that explains the conditions and contrasting data with other jurisdictions, eg NSW and Vic, or any other nation, such as US/UK/NZ, India and China.

but this is only my way... its not easy to discern the reality from the propaganda. personally, I've found the ABC provides excellent information and explainers and discussion on various states methods of controlling the infection. its still important to compare and contrast what the ABC presents with other services - and there are plenty of them.

Testing numbers are unreliable because they rely on ppl voluntarily requesting to be tested. the ppl who do get tested are the least likely to be infected. The ones who spread the virus in NSW are identified by the number of people dying at home without being tested.

you now read like you are indeed being cautious and questioning. but question every source, including the anti-covid, anti-vax sites who, in my estimation, offer specious and inaccurate opinions.

good luck@growfin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.