Bread Maker, page-13

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yeh im surprised watso hasnt got onto it . But then again he gets bargain bread anyway . We bought a new one but yes i think your right there would be quite a few around . ninety something bucks we paid .

Pride of the bench at the moment bunbun

Can see the space it takes up perhaps getting the flick later on . Has lots of potential though . From observing there is next to know mess and hardly anything to be washed up at all .

Hard work hmmph But im not going say that .

Was looking round for few different things with it and quite a few use them just for the kneading and rising parts of breadmaking then bake normally . This allows you branch out further than loafs as you can do bread rolls etc with a lot of the work done by the machine !

We are very early at it but i can see the potential thats for sure . Only two of us so the loafs we are doing are small but perfect size at this stage .Like a half loaf size . Which fits perfect of having fresh bread all the time .

Im a crusty bread roll with butter and vegemite fan . So if the powers to be develope a crusty bread roll and i get all the smells of a bakery i will be in heaven !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.