Ive never heard of sardines been on a pizza? But you never know...

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ive never heard of sardines been on a pizza? But you never know it could prick watso into action on a bread maker !

Not sure if watso even entertains the idea of pizza but im sure the calculus of a breadmaker would be an interesting thing watso would look at with suspicion .

At five or so dollars then ingredients plus power would be a serious undertaking . The thought of having the pressure cooker coincide with the breadmaker popping out a fresh loaf coming on winter maybe something he couldn't resist ?

Fresh bread with something from the watso recipe data base may get him up to the challenge coming on winter

Ive been sceptical of the breadmaker for well ever since they come out .

If we have one in a few months sitting in the cupboard rest assured my sceptical thinking will be the same and we dont have a pressure cooker .

At least i can heat a good crusty pie in our convection microwave thingy pretty quick thats for sure .

The breads like three hrs or something . I would get one though bunbun going on experience so far if you dont live close to shops like we do . We are two minutes walk to bakery and pride of bench is priceless currently imo.

There is desert stuff already been talked about so ears are like yes !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.