SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Break 2.5 cents, page-57

1. 12 Posts.
    Hi All,
    First time poster, been following the SRT story for a while now. Thank you to the Red Hearts for information supplied so far. Wanted to throw an article into the mix and would like to hear everyone's opinion.

SRT announcement on Thursday 24th Dec contained the following,
    'The Business owns proprietary financial planning software and has a track record of delivering the industry’s first scalable offshore processing platform. Star Striker believes the Business has the potential to disrupt and revolutionise the financial planning industry.'

Forbes released an article on 9th December 2015
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetno...16-investment-guide-the-future-of-your-money/

in this article it actually states that they have the 50 FINTECH companies that are going to
    Quote : 'our picks for the start-ups that will disrupt the financial services industry'

i think Matt Walker is having a little laugh to himself that the company he is going to acquire has been researched by Forbes themselves already. He may not be able to tell everyone whgat the company is BUT he may be able to give clues. I may have narrowed the search down to 50 but am hoping the rest of the team can help me find which one.

All the best guys, This is the stock the smart money is in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.