EPS 0.00% 5.3¢ epsilon energy limited

Thanks Flipper,Matt Gauci here, MD of EPS, nice talking with you...

1. 34 Posts.
    Thanks Flipper,

Matt Gauci here, MD of EPS,

nice talking with you mate...

We know the difference between Hem and Mag IO as well as the sale product if you have both in the same BIF (ie. Brazilian ore). Have you seen the experience of our directors being Dean Felton and Bruce Larsonh from Pilbara Iron???

I think we also need to understand the cost differential between a project >200km from a 'non public' port in WA as opposed to a project <20km from a 'public' port in WA as we are - this game is about 1) Logistics 2) Infrastructure 3) Chinese Steel Mills 4)Grade for the buyer

Given our exploration target of 1B tonnes - the company is valued at 5c per tonne when IO concentrate is selling on spot at ~$200 per tonne, and that discounts EPS Hematite potential, not to mention Uranium and Mineral Sands exploration success?

Not a bad bet on my experienced and seasoned calucations for anytihg less than .50 per tonne meaning hmmmm >$1 p/s?????????

Just my thoughts, I am not a financial advisor, just a MD, hoping to build something worthwhile for us all to crow about - go the EPS!!!!!!!!!!!

More upside here - BTW, wait till Uranium price rockets again at the end of the year!!

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.