WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Break even point, page-2

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264

Have a re-read (or even a first read) of the AGM presentation from last year, even back then they showed a pipeline of planned products with Olay and SKII well into 2020 and beyond..

There's at least 4-5 future P&G products outlined on those slides, more importantly the 2nd integrated product this year with P&G and most importantly of all ==> we are looking forward to the first product using the 2nd technology and what our role is within the FutureX landscape.

Since the AGM in the term sheet announcement for the first integrated product, there is the following quote:

"While this is the first such integrated product to come to the market, the Company is currently developing additional products using the same integrated format" <--- Note: since we already knew about the second integrated product from the AGM which was held prior - it's reasonably safe to conclude OBJ were referring to at least a 3rd and likely a 4th integrated product already being under development.

Then in February this year, the company announced the licensing term sheet for the 4th generation Olay infusor with the following quote:

"The new Infuser is expected to move quickly into production with the exact launch date to be confirmed".

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I politely disagree with the above quote that "it looks like new P&G products have come to an end."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.